Local Women’s Aid groups deliver a range of specialised support services throughout Northern Ireland to women and children who have experienced domestic violence.Find your nearest group
- Women’s Aid NI response to the draft Programme for Government Framework.
- Women’s Aid NI response to consultation on improving health of people in the criminal justice system.
- Women’s Aid NI response to Department of Health consultation on an Innovation Grant Scheme.
Latest news & events
- Women's Aid welcomed Health Minister Michelle O'Neill to our office today to find out more about our work with victims of domestic and sexual violence.
- Mid-Ulster Women's Aid is looking for an Admin/Clerical Assistant for their Cookstown office.