Skip to content
- Survivor engagement: Women and children are at the heart of everything we do and we will ensure our work is informed by the voices of lived experience.
- Collaboration: We will work collectively and collaboratively as a Women’s Aid movement, to bring about positive change.
- Empowerment: We will encourage women, children and young people to access support which will develop their inherent strengths, helping them to make safe positive choices and determine their own futures.
- Equity, diversity and inclusion: We are committed to equity, diversity, and inclusion and will challenge all forms of discrimination.
- Trauma informed practice and quality standards: We are committed to quality standards, trauma informed practice, and continuous improvement.
- Working with others to influence changes: We recognise domestic abuse requires a coordinated response and we are fully committed to working across society, with all individuals and organisations, to end domestic abuse.