Local Women’s Aid groups deliver a range of specialised support services throughout Northern Ireland to women and children who have experienced domestic violence.Find your nearest group
- Women’s Aid Federation NI Chair of the Board of Directors report for 2015/16 chair-report
- Women’s Aid Federation NI CEO report for 2015/16 ceo-report
- Women’s Aid Federation NI Financial Statements for the year ended 31 March 2016 part-1 part-2
Latest news & events
- Everything you need to know about the Istanbul Convention and how it can make our lives better.
- Minister of Health Michelle O’Neill and Justice Minister Claire Sugden co-chaired the Inter-Ministerial Group on Domestic and Sexual Violence which met on Monday 28 November to re-affirm the government’s commitment… Read more →