Your support is vital to help us provide and sustain services for the thousands of women and children in Northern Ireland who experience domestic and sexual violence.
You can donate securely using the form below or Text WANI01 and the amount you want to donate to 70070.
Your donation can make a real difference to women and children who have experienced domestic violence, by helping us to:
- Deliver preventative education programmes that help children and young people feel safer in school and at home
- Support teachers and others to educate young people on abuse and the importance of healthy relationships
- Provide confidential support and access to a 24 hour/365 day Helpline to women and men affected by domestic and sexual violence
- Promote the work of local Women’s Aid groups providing refuge and outreach support for women and children across Northern Ireland
- Ensure those who respond to the needs of women and children (police, courts etc) fully understand the nature and impact of domestic violence
- Raise awareness and lobby government to provide support, education, protection and justice to ensure women and children can rebuild their lives
- Educate and inform the public of the devastating impact domestic violence can have on women and children’s lives.
You can also support us by: